I love Valentines' Day! I think it is
one of the best concepts in the world. Why wouldn't you want to have
a day where you can freely and indiscriminately express your love for
people and they can do it back! Everybody wins on Valentines' Day.
Even if you don't think others express their love for you, you get
the warm fuzzies by sharing your love for them anyway. Amazing
holiday!
I decided to start Secret Stalker again
in my ward this year to help celebrate it. The concept is like Secret
Santa only on Love Day. You do something nice or thoughtful for
another person on Valentines' Day. BUT, if you know the person,
that's where the fun begins :) You get to stalk them!
This is what my stalker wrote for me...
|
...and left it on my pillow with some
candy hearts...
|
…this is what I did for my stalker...
|
Inside each was a different kind of
Valentines' chocolates I and a bunch of people I invited over Sunday
made just for Love Day.
|
If you can read these, I put them
underneath the chocolates for him to discover later.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment