Jarom, my cousin who is also on the program, turned 26 yesterday! I did refrain from getting the class to sing to him, sorry Bec. I half-heartedly started it, but he didn’t seem to take and the song didn’t take to the people happily leaving for the weekend.
 |
| We ate mansaf at Al-Quds restaurant. Neither of us had eaten it yet and every taxi driver and speaking partner raves about it while salivating. It was exceptional. This restaurant was also recommended by the only guy on the program with an Arab background as having better-than-homemade mansaf. It was just his my roommates who could go, Randell, Vio, Jarom, Kathlene, Kaiti, and I. |
 |
| Then people from our home evening group made a cake and surprised him! I sang the special Blackhurst birthday song as a solo. They kept clapping after each verse, and then I’d sing the next verse, etc till the song was finally done ;) |
 |
| Jarom and I vegging. We stayed up late and talked about the interesting stuff he follows on blogs. That kid does not waste time surfing the net at all! He learns so many interesting things. |
No comments:
Post a Comment