Monday, March 5, 2012

Church x4 but no still Sacrament

So, with stake conference not beginning till 2 in the afternoon, I thought, "how can I not waste all that time in the morning?" I ended up thinking what a cool experience it would be to go to Mass in Salt Lake! I sent out some feelers on my ward's facebook page and added seeing Music and the Spoken Word to the list. Out of the 8 people who decided to go, about 3 came, one of them luckily being the driver. So Loren, Sarah my roommate and I had a great day of churchiness: Music and the Spoken Word, Mass, Stake Conference, and a CES Broadcast. We were exhausted.
Temple Square. It was a bright, warm, early spring day. I saw crocuses for the first time!!

My roommate Sarah and I after Music and the Spoken Word

Sarah, me, and Loren with the Christus behind us in the Temple Square Visitors' Center

Sarah outside the Cathedral of the Madeleine before Mass

The three of us

No comments:

Post a Comment